90º Vertical Inside (up) Elbow
Protecting your fiber to secure fiber communication
• Fiber Duct is a flexible duct system for fiber optic cables specifically produced and designed for both the European and US Market.
• The system is fully enclosed protecting the fiber from dirt and dust, the duct is strong enough to protect cables against the most rigorous conditions.
• It is manufactured from a halogen free, flame-retardant UL94/V0 plastic. The product is designed to meet material specifications required throughout Europe. • The system is easy to assemble. The only tools required are a drill, a screwdriver and a saw to cut the channels to length. The system is designed for speed of installation and minimum labour for the installer.
• The easy access covers allow fiber optic cables to be installed or removered at any time without the need to disconnect the whole system.
• The system is extremely adaptable and will evolve to suit this demanding market. Currently it is supplied in three sizes: 50mm x 50mm, 100mm x 100mm and 200mm x 100mm.
• Canovate® offer a complete design package to assist you with the layout of your ducting system