Emülzer Plus 1040 - Seamless and Elastic Liquid Membrane - Bituminous Waterproofing Liquids - 16 Kg
Emülzer® Plus is a modified bitumen and solvent based, single¬component, ready-to-use waterproofing liquid membrane. By the evaporation of the solvent it contains, it adheres firmly to the surface it is applied, forming an elastic waterproof layer.
Emülzer® Plus is used in retaining and pitch walls, galleries, drainage and piles, terrace roofs made of reinforced concrete, balconies, water ducts, and secret gutters against ground moisture and leakage, and in pools it is used under coatings against water and damp.
• Emülzer® Plus applied only onto the side exposed to water (positive insulation). As a ready to use product, it does not require heating, or thinning.
• It can be applied with a brush, rake, or airless sprayer.
• To avoid dust, provide excellent adherence, and improve durability, non-metallic surfaces can be undercoated with Emilkote, and metallic surfaces can be undercoated with Emulzer CSP.
• Although Emülzer Plus dries fast-in as little as 2 hours-it is recommended to wait 24 hours before applying a second coat.
• To provide durability against higher pressure, it must be reinforced with materials such as polyester felt, netting, reinforcing fabric, etc.
• When it is used on the roofs which are continuously exposed to outdoor conditions (except walking), it is recommended to apply ALUTEC over Emülzer Plus to provide improved aesthetics as well as protection against sunlight.
It can be easily applied by anyone.
It provides a seamless insulation layer.
It is very elastic. (1000%)
It is ready to use.
As a cold applied material, it does not require heating, or thinning.
It dries very fast.
To provide durability against higher water pressure, it must be reinforced with materials such as geotextile felt, netting, etc.
600 g/m² for each coat, and at least in two coats.
4,5 kg Metallic case - 140 Pieces / Pallet
16 kg Metallic case - 45 Pieces / Pallet
17 kg Metallic pail - 33 Pieces / Pallet
200 kg Sheet iron barrel