Characteristics of MIT Lobe Pumps
* low, medium and high viscosity fluids can be used seamlessly transfers with positive displacement specification
* Easy assembly and maintenance
* Viscous, abrasive or surface precision fluids easily transmitting
* 4 different rotor options are avaible. Those are 2 lobe rotor, 3 lobe rotor, butterfly rotor and single butterfly rotor.
* Two lobe options for products containing solid particles.
* Double (flush) cartridge mechanical seal, mechanical seal, carbide seal (for applications such as jams and glucose)
* input / output as standard sidewards to the pump can easily convert from the top inlet / bottom outlet.
* Ability to return in both directions (Clockwise and counter-clockwise )
* The gearbox is made of cast iron epoxy paint coated with a protective coating
* All shaft, rotor and pump body are made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
* Surfaces contact with fluid material quality because of AISI 316 steinles steel are used in applications hygiene requires.
* Threaded, flanged and bushed suitable food connection properties is available.